WOOD-FIRED COOKING HAS AN APPEAL UNMATCHED BY ANY OTHER COOKING METHOD
OUR OVENS SET NEW STANDARDS IN USER EXPERIENCE AND EASE OF USE. FULLY DESIGNED AND MADE IN AUSTRALIA, SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY.
Better is hard to describe. But you know it when you see it.
We have had two ovens now from Aromatic Embers and both have been fantastic. Our first oven did well over 12,000 hours of cooking before it finally wore out. This in a harsh environment that sees the oven mounted directly over the ocean.
We keep the oven going continuously as we never know when we will get customers for Pizza. The quality of the food that comes out of this oven is amazing.
Simply the best commercial oven I have used in 30 years of baking Electric Gas or Wood Fired full stop.
I am home bread making fanatic and my oven has lifted the quality of my baking to a new level.
Our oven is a pleasure to use and we cook with it at least once a week. The build quality of the oven is second to none.
- Our design mantra has been ‘third world simple’, as years of using high-tech commercial bakery ovens has taught me that repairs can be cripplingly expensive. Parts which may eventually fatigue can be replaced easily, and can be cut from steel, locally.
- The ovens are ‘off the grid’, so can be used anywhere.
- They are capable of a wide range of baking temperatures – from sub 200 degrees celsius, to well over 400 degrees celsius, to achieve . Temperatures can be maintained easily, or varied as required, simply by supplying wood to the firebox or by restricting air inflow.
- Oven hardware is made of stainless steel, including door hinges and firebox doors. This makes the oven hard wearing and attractive.
- Unlike many other wood-fired ovens, the separate firebox allows the baker to bake continuously. Heat is retained in the decks by stone flooring and insulation around the decks.
- The firebox design minimises smoke – once the fire is established, there is virtually no smoke at all.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE