This Miscela Medio was the first in a line that has been designed to create a full outdoor living wood fired experience, combining an oven and BBQ experience.
The flavours that are created by cooking on this grill and in this oven are amazing.
- The oven compartment measures 680mm wide by 280mm high by 465mm deep, this allows you to cook up to four large pizzas at a time in the oven or several legs of lamb or chickens as well as all the trimmings.
- The firebox compartment measures 770mm wide by 175mm high by 465mm deep, this allows you to cook up to two large pizzas at a time in the firebox or several legs of lamb or chickens. You can also slow-cook casseroles and bake bread.
- The grill section is 520mm deep and 600mm wide.
- The oven will reach temperatures of over 500 degrees Celsius in the oven compartment and over 650 degrees Celsius in the firebox. A heavy layer of refractory insulation helps to keep the heat in the oven where it should be and not let it escape to the atmosphere. With a small amount of wood you can hold the oven at over 350 degrees for a very long time.
- A heavily insulated baking chamber door for even heat front and back.
- Live steam generation through a simple yet very effective steam system built into the baking chambers.
- Super efficient transmission of heat, making the oven fast to heat up and very responsive to use.
- A small footprint, both from an environmental perspective as well as physically. The oven uses very little wood, burns cleanly, and is designed to take up minimal floor space, making it suitable for small kitchens.
- Simple design means minimal maintenance. No expensive technicians, ever!
- The oven can burn all grades of timber, and can even burn food waste with minimal processing required. We recommend using a mixture of reasonably finely split timbers, but clean sawmill offcuts can also be utilised, making the oven incredibly cheap to run.
To create added atmosphere and add warmth in winter you can cook with the firebox door open and sit in front of a beautiful open fire.